THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 5, 2011

Too many emotions

  I have too many emotions running through me, everything from loneliness, fear, excitement and confusion and more. The one I'm most afraid of is love, I'm afraid if I let someone in, to get close to love me and possibly hurt me. For as much as I hate the feeling of worthlessness and being unloved and unwanted I'm afraid of being hurt again, I'm afraid that I can't handle having my heart broken again.
  I always worry about my life and where I'm going and where I"m going to end up, I do the best I can for my kids as well as for myself to ensure that we have the best life possible. I have been hurt so bad that now when I am told that I am loved I can't believe it,because who would want to love me? Who would want me? I don't see what I have to offer, I don't see myself as anything worth a damn.
  Nothing I do nor I have I ever done has ever been worth a damn and is never good enough. No matter how hard I try I will never have the fairy tale life, or any of my dreams come true. I can always dream and think about what it would it would be like, or I could attempt to try one more time for love. One more time to let someone love me, one more time to let some one care about me and my kids. I will never believe I will have my fairy tale wedding or hell ever get married again, I know I will never have that. But can anyone really love me enough to want a family with my kids and I? To love us to unconditionally and want us forever? I really hope so... I hope I can give it one more shot.

0 comments: