THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dreams

  Dreams are a funny thing, some say they are what your mind thinks or wants, I'm not sure about that I think it is my mind playing tricks on me. I had things crazy wonderful dream last night, in this dream the man I fell in love with proposed in the middle of the CCM party in OCT, now I know that it will never happen but wow it was a awesome dream. For as much as I wish something like that would happen I know that it wouldn't, it's ok as I know that I have enough issue's to resolve and enough feeling to understand. 
  I can't help but wander what having something like that happen would be like, what kind of happiness I could have. I often wonder what I have to do to earn such a thing. I hope that one day I find out.

0 comments: