THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Always thinking of you

I want you to know I think about you everyday
You are in my heart where you will always stay
Through each passing day
My love grows, never sways
I wait for the day when I see you face to face 
When I feel your tender touch
And taste your sweet kiss
And inhale your scent
And never forget anything about you
My body longs to have yours fit perfectly inside mine
To have your arms wrapped me
And your legs tangled in mine
We are two hearts beating as one
Two lives joined together 
Two people's love bound into one
Every moment apart is a moment lost
For every moment lost a tear drops
I hope we are where we belong soon
in each others arms
For every moment spent apart my heart yearns for you
My loves grows fonder and I hold onto that little piece of faith that says we are meant to be 
And I pray that you hold my heart close to yours and protect it and never break it.

0 comments: