THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 4, 2011

One hell of a day

   So I was excited I was making new friends friends in this lifestyle that I could hang out with in my vanilla life as well. Until I started seeing a pattern, I am only good for one thing and one thing only and that is sex. When I don't sleep with them because I'm not a whore they leave, they pretend to be my friend we make plans to hang out then they stand me up. I feel like once again I am worthless, never enough for anyone. I seem to fail at everything when it comes to relationships, I'm not even sure why I even bother trying anymore. I think some where in my heart deep inside my heart and my soul I believe and so desperately want someone to love me. I want someone to love me for who I am, and who ever I become, someone to stand beside me through everything, to be there for me when I need them, the good and the bad.
  I dream about the life that I want, and pray everyday that it comes true. I have many dreams for my life, things like a beautiful wedding like Cinderella's in a castle with a beautiful gown, horse drown carriage. In the end it comes down to finally being happy, to find happiness and not be afraid to except it. I am afraid to let people into my life and get close, I'm afraid to be loved or cared for or except anything from anyone. I always live in fear of being hurt by someone due to everything that has happened to me in the past. I strive not to make the same mistakes twice. and learn from everything that I and that happens in my life. But at the same time I want thing to well for me, I want my dreams to come true and I want to be happy.
I want to believe that the person that says that they love me really does, I want to believe he means everything that he says and all my dreams will come true. But all my fears kick in afraid that I will get hurt again, even though my heart wants to be with him my mind is scared. I struggle every day to over come my fears, to go for my dreams. I want to go for everything I want and never be held back, I pray that for once I can have all my dreams come true. I hope that I can have someone with the patience,love, and caring to help get through everything I need to in order to be happy and fulfill my dreams.

1 comments:

senorrose4 said...

The right person just hasn't discovered you yet!! Given enough time, it will happen!! You WILL know it WHEN (NOT IF) this happens!! TIME is on your side!! Be patient!!

Bob. (sugarsmacks4)